[Nfbf-l] Louis Braille

Joe Minichiello jbmini at comcast.net
Sun Jan 11 18:03:17 UTC 2009

On Saturday January 10  the Jacksonville chapter held an event promoting Braille literacy.
We had NFB literature, Braille cards, and tactile games the KNFB reader, and of course the material promoting the Louis Braille coin. From 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 P.M. at the avenues mall people were educated about the need for Braille, and the Louis Braille coin.
We were able to get literature in many peoples hands, and made contacts. special thanks to Marita Winston and Larry and Lenora Martin for organizing , and working the event the chapter did a good job as many members showed up to help in all it was a good day
Joe Minichiello, President
Greater Jacksonville Chapter
904-608-0105
jbmini at comcsast.net