[Nfbf-l] Fw: March for Independence - K-NFB Reader Mobile Drawing

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Tue Jan 13 16:27:28 UTC 2009

I'm registered and ready to win that K-NFB Reader. Come on Florida! If you are planning on registering, now is the time join us. Let's do our part and help cross that 1000  marchers mark. I know everyone would love to win that K-NFB Reader.

Register Now
for the
Motor City March for Independence!
http://www.marchforindependence.org/site/R?i=FqTi0Ig1HZ-5u4ijBcMVQg..

  If you were registered last year, you may NOT be registered this year!

Visit the Registration page to sign up now!
http://www.marchforindependence.org/site/R?i=cQL_olw1gmrCpsvXqsH0QA..

You can also register by sending an e-mail to Kristi Bowman at
kbowman at nfb.org or by calling (410) 659-9314, extension 2406

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Gina Minichiello, Treasurer

Greater Jacksonville Chapter