[Nfbf-l] Outlook compatibility patch

Holly Idler hbeanie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 04:33:15 UTC 2009

Thank you all for your suggestions,
We have been using Outlook express for many years but Vista does not have
outlook it uses Windows Mail. I got the account into Windows Mail but all
the email goes into that computer instead of going into the Outlook express
on his Windows XP computer. He has four computers in his home that are used
for different purposes.
Holly