[Nfbf-l] A loss of a friend to the Carter Family Blind Bowlers

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Wed Jan 14 14:04:08 UTC 2009

Sherri and the Greater Orlando Chapter,

So sorry to hear of your loss.  A member of my church died in almost the
same manner, except she bowled the night before, had the stroke the next
morning and had passed by the afternoon.  Such a shocker when it happens so
suddenly.  However, it is told she bowled one of her best games that night
and kept the score sheet.

Take care,
Merry