[Nfbf-l] Fw: Scriptalker

Kirk Harmon kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 02:08:24 UTC 2009

 Mark, I am a Dual transplant recipient among other Health issues and take a
couple dozen pills three times a day. This device has allowed me to manage
all of them, including refilling them in an efficient manner without asking
my Wife to have to do this responsibility for me, in which she did for
years, unfortunately. Your friend in the cause, Kirk Harmon