[Nfbf-l] help working exhibit hall table at national

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Wed Jul 1 18:19:45 UTC 2009

Hello everyone
We need a little help working the exhibit hall table. As a fund-raiser for the affiliate we are raffling off a netbook computer. We are having a board meeting Tuesday at noon, so we need non board members at that time. I am scheduling in pairs, so if you would like to work with Kathy or Sherrill that would be great. Please review the schedule below and let me know via email or phone if you are able work at one of the available times.

Saturday
9-11am. Gina & Joe Minichiello
11am-1pm Sherri & Rhett Brun
1-3pm Kathy Davis