[Nfbf-l] cooking without looking show

Lappland lappland at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 1 22:54:04 UTC 2009

Just wanted to let everyone know that "Cooking Without Looking," the First TV show for Blind/Visually Impaired People Promoting Eyecare Awareness for Everyone
will air the second show of the third season this Wednesday, July 1 at 7:30p.m. and Saturday, July 4 at NOON on WXEL-TV, PBS
Please check your local listings or carrier to find out which channel it airs in South FL.
Just a note that we will begin airing nationally on Fine Living Network this fall.
If you want to enjoy prior "Cooking Without Looking" shows, and try some of our recipes, please go to
www.visionworldfoundation.net

Thank you!
Ren'ee Rentmeester
Creator/Executive Producer
"Cooking Without Looking"
305.200.9104

Please remember to support the Florida Outreach Center for the Blind by donating a dollar or more to help fund our worthy programs. Send your tax deductible
gift to:
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind
1280 N. Congress Ave., Ste-108
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Or use the Pay Pal link on our web site at:
www.flblindcenter.org
Thank you!