[Nfbf-l] Happy 4th of July!

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 15:43:42 UTC 2009

Hello everybody! I am sending this note  to all of you to wish you a great Fourth of July and hope all of you can appreciate the true reason behind the celebration of this day! I hope  all of us will hold our heads high and our chins up to show the world how proud we are to be Americans and how proud we are of the men and women that have fallen in the past to give us this special day to cherish and celebrate, but most of all and most important, to show our great PRIDE to the world!!  Your friend in the  cause, Kirk

Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore CT.
Orlando, FL. 32812

Phone:
Office: 1-407-380-3371
Cell: 1-407-473-2176
BVA/FRG
District Director
E. central Division

BVA/FRG
Fundraising coordinator
911 cell phone  donations Program

City of Orlando
Mayor's Advisory Counsil
Counsil member

"Blinded Veteran's Helping Blinded Veteran's"
"Smiles are nothing more than 30 second vacations"!