[Nfbf-l] senior concerns committee

Joe Minichiello jbmini at comcast.net
Sun Jul 12 14:17:52 UTC 2009

Call for members to serve on the senior concerns committee. I would like to grow this committee, and try to form a division. If you are interested inn serving please contact me Joe Minichiello senior concerns chair via email below, no later than 07/20/2009. I would like to submit names of people to serve to President Dan Hicks so we can get started on the work of the senior concerns committee.

jbmini at comcast.net
Joe Minichiello, Second Vice President
President, Greater Jacksonville Chapter
904-608-0105