[Nfbf-l] Events Committee

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Mon Jul 13 22:12:24 UTC 2009

Gloria,
Since I am the host chapter President , I guess you should sign me  up.
Dwight

In a message dated 7/13/2009 6:08:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
glorianfb at irescue-tax.com writes:

Hello  all,

I am looking for interested persons to be part of the events  committee to
help plan and organize events such as the state convention. I  would like to
have at least one person from each chapter or division. We  plan to have
three possibly four teleconferences for the  year.

Gloria Mills Hicks TR

3708 W. Bay To Bay  Blvd.

Tampa Florida 33629

813  837-1100