[Nfbf-l] Did Anyone Happen to Record Opening Ceremonies?

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Sat Jul 18 04:29:36 UTC 2009

Marion ,
Here is some pics we took.
Dwight

In a message dated 7/17/2009 4:49:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
swampfox1833 at verizon.net writes:

Dear  All,
I am looking for someone who may have a digital  recording of opening
ceremonies, particularly my performance of This Land is  Your Land. Though this
portion of the convention was recorded, the audience  microphones were not
turned on. I am planning on including this performance on  my upcoming album
and an audience recording would greatly enhance this  project. I would be
more than happy to give credit in the liner notes to  whomever can provide me
with such a recording. If you can help out, please  send the file to me as an
attachment to
swampfox1833 at verizon.net
with  "This Land Is Your Land" in the subject line.

Fraternally  yours,
Marion  Gwizdala

Nfbf-l  mailing  list
Nfbf-l at nfbnet.org