[Nfbf-l] out of the nest

Joe Minichiello jbmini at comcast.net
Thu Jul 23 10:23:19 UTC 2009

Congratulations to Kelly James, She has excepted a job with the Sara soda independent center. She will be moving to Sara soda on August first. We in Jacksonville are proud of Kelly she is considered a member of are chapter family, and along these lines Kelly please send your pay check to ** 4102 piper drive Jacksonville fl 32207 HA HA HA !!!
We will miss Kelly she will always be apart of the Jacksonville chapter. We know she will be successful.
Joe Minichiello, Second Vice President
President, Greater Jacksonville Chapter
904-608-0105
jbmini at comcast.net