[Nfbf-l] Looking for People

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Fri Jul 24 03:39:42 UTC 2009

Scott,
Mr. Ronald Meeks is been trying to get through the LSAT's and the Florida
Bar for some time now.
He can't get them to let him take the exams on a computer using JAWS and
the readers are terrible
and trying to review before closing is impossible.
Ron Meeks dtelephone is 407-673-5001
Dwight

In a message dated 7/23/2009 11:26:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,