[Nfbf-l] Fw: Governor's Commission on Disabilities ReleasesNewRecommendations to Increase Access to Persons with Disabilities

Carlos J montas carlos.montas at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 03:13:54 UTC 2009

I agree with you. How ever, National has asked States to see if we could
work on getting legislation passed to address the post-secondary text book
issue. A good example is the bill that was past in the state of Maryland. I
agree with you on the issue of the individuals with disabilities education
act. We all need to make sure that these recommendations continue to gain
momentum. I do not want these reports to sit on the Governor's desk with out
any action. Thanks for all of the work you all do.----- Original
Message -----