[Nfbf-l] any special laws for blind home buyers?

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 01:59:38 UTC 2009

I agree, but some people who qualify don't have to pay theirs.  These are
mostly people who have been living in a home for quite some time and have
developed a disability that make them unable to work and are on a limited
fixed income. For those of us that work, then yes we should pay our fair
share. God knows I do!
Holly

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 2:20 PM, Marion & Martin
<swampfox1833 at verizon.net>wrote:

> Holly,
>   I'm not sure about the prospect of not paying property taxes. I believe
> it is my social & fiscal responsibility to pay my fair share to maintain a
> working government and associated services.
>
> Fraternally,
> Marion
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Holly" <hbeanie at gmail.com>

>>> 21 mils, this is a savings of about $12 annually. To me, not even worth