[Nfbf-l] Chapter Bi-laws

Kirk Harmon kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 01:28:40 UTC 2009

Sherri, I believe Holly was looking for  the bi-laws for Daytona, not
Orlando. Kirk
Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore Ct.
Orlando, FL. 32812

Phone:
Office: 1-407-380-3371
Cell: 1-407-473-2176
BVA/FRG
District Director
E. central Division

BVA/FRG
Fundraising coordinator
911 cell phone  donations Program

City of Orlando
Mayor's Advisory Counsil
Counsil member

"Blinded Veteran's Helping Blinded Veteran's"
"Smiles are nothing more than 30 second cvacations"!