[Nfbf-l] Tallahassee

Gloria Hicks glorianfb at irescue-tax.com
Sun Mar 1 04:47:19 UTC 2009

Thank you Mark.
More will follow\
Gloria Mills Hicks TR
3708 W. Bay To Bay Blvd.
Tampa Florida 33629
813 837-1100

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Mark
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 2:27 PM
To: NFB of Florida Listserv
Subject: Re: [Nfbf-l] Tallahassee

Hello, Gloria,

There will be two of us from the Martin County Chapter attending the
seminar.  I am one of them.  The other is a new member, Andrew Regnary.  I
will give you further contact information later this weekend should you need
it.  Just let me know.
Mark Tardif
You can't hug your loved ones with nuclear arms