[Nfbf-l] Chapter Bi-laws

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Mar 1 15:57:27 UTC 2009

Hi Sheila,

Some years ago I used to have a generic so to speak copy of the NFB chapter
constitution which was a simple model from which to design your own for your
chapter.  I don't seem to have that model any longer since that was over 10
years ago.  Please go to the following web site which is our own chapter web
site and there you will find a link to our existing chapter constitution.
Any chapter can use it as a model if they wish.  What we have done in the
past is to form a committee to review and create the chapter constitution
and then it must be read to the chapter at I believe it is at least 2
regular chapter meetings and approved by the chapter and then it must be
sent to the NFBF State Board for it's approval.  Perhaps Kathy, Dan or
Gloria can clarify that further for us.

http://www.nfb-pinellas.org

Thank you,
Jim Ellsworth