[Nfbf-l] model constitution

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 03:39:08 UTC 2009

I have never thought much of national's model constitution as a model for
chapters because it seems geared more to state affiliates.

Attached is the model chapter constitution used by the NFBF when we form a
new chapter. We recommend our chapters start with this constitution. Most or
all of our chapters use something very close to this, though some chapters
have amended it a bit to suit certain needs and desires, such as higher
chapter dues or longer terms of service for officers, etc. There may be a
typo or two in this draft -- I have not been through it for awhile.

Dan

"If you want to go quickly, go alone.
 If you want to go far, go together."
                        - African Proverb