[Nfbf-l] Louis Brille

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Mon Mar 2 05:02:29 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I sent an email off to Mark, and will talk with him about his Braille
activities.  Remember that you can go to www.braille.org for lots of
suggestions.  Please email me with your questions about Braille activities
you can do any time this year.  I sent an email some days back with
attachments which can be printed out and used at a bookstore or school etc.
Please be creative and think of a place in your community which might be
receptive to an educational activity.

Sherrill