[Nfbf-l] Intro

John joramsey at cox.net
Mon Mar 2 08:38:13 UTC 2009

Hi Kori,
Don't you owe someone else a follow up?
Take care,
John

John A. Ramsey Jr., Esq.

Gainesville, FL 32609

Phone: (352) 505-6642

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Kori King
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 3:14 AM
To: NFB of Florida Listserv
Subject: Re: [Nfbf-l] Intro

Well, hi, Nicki! I'm Kori from another list we're on together, and I'd like
to extend a very warm welcome to you to Florida, and congrats for working at

Freedom Scientific! Welcome to the Pinellis chapter and the NFB of Florida!
I won't mention how far behind I am on the other list, LOL! And I'm on the
NFBF list here through my computer, whereas I'm on the other one through Net

By Phone. It's so good to see you here, and God bless. 2 Corinthians 4: 8-9
With love and friendship, Kori