[Nfbf-l] roommate needed for Tallahassee Seminar

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Tue Mar 3 02:22:31 UTC 2009

Merry and All,
He is positive and ready as he has been  feeling very weakened  lately.
Here is the information where we will be staying from March 26 thru   March
31 so far as we know it.

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites  TAMPA STADIUM AIRPORT AREA. 4750 N. DALE
MABRY  HWY. TAMPA, FL 33614 UNITED STATES Hotel Front Desk:  1-813-8776061
Ask  for the St. Josephs Hospital Rate
PRAYERS  WELCOMED
DS

In a message dated 3/2/2009 8:43:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,