[Nfbf-l] roommate needed for Tallahassee Seminar

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 3 02:27:09 UTC 2009

Dear Dwight and All,

Donna and I will keep you and your family in our prayers.
Donna will be having by-pass surgery on Tuesday March 10.
I will not be able to go either this year.
Things are very tough for me and her right now and I am still looking for
another job.
I stepped down as Chapter president and am now the Chapter Secretary
instead.
The new President is a lady named Patricia Hayes.
I hope that everything goes okay for you.

David Evans, NFBF