[Nfbf-l] Member Web Site Listing (by State) - United StatesHouse of Representatives, 111th Congress, 1st Session

elizabeth McNally bethmac at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 4 18:31:39 UTC 2009

This is very good information. I just want to clear up one thing. The
legislation 15734 is identical to what was issued this January but has the
number 734 so when contacting congress please use this number for the house.
I do not know just yet the senate number. If talking with republicans tell
them to contact the office of Cliff Stearns of Florida and for Democrats
they should contact congressman Aldolfus Towns of new york. Senator Cary of
Massachusetts is going to bring it to the senate.

I thank everyone for taking the time to make contacts. We have several
members signed on as cosponsors but need more.

Betty MccNally, NFBF Legislative Chair