[Nfbf-l] Sentencing

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Thu Mar 5 13:41:13 UTC 2009

Hi Kris,

You can stay with me and Marion.  We'll go to court with you as well.  Let
us know when you'll be coming in and we'll meet you at the Greyhound
station.  If you want to come in the night before and stay an extra night -
instead of leaving Ft. Myers on the 6 a.m. bus - you can do that as well.

Just one thing...we have three dogs so if you have allergies to dogs this
may not be the place to lay your head.  If not...you are more than welcome
to stay with us.

Merry