[Nfbf-l] sentencing

Kris Scheppe kris at scheppe.us
Sat Mar 7 03:23:57 UTC 2009

Kathy,

I will definitely give you a call wednesday and let you know how it
goes. It is great to have NFB family around. I'm grateful that Merry and
Marion are letting stay with them and am looking forward to it. I was
thinkng of youth slam since I had such a good time at the last one, but
the deadline crept up and passed by. I don't really know anything about
the space camp. I can't take too much time off this summer as I have a
pretty full plate of web programming projects now. I am planning on
helping with camp abilities again this year in July. In June I will be
taking a group to the Tortugas.  I'm also working on getting some
sailing programs together with Blind Sailing Unlimited for the summer.

By this summer I will have my Vancouver 36 sailboat and will be doing
sea trials to get ready for the circumnavigation. I've had someone
suggest that I enter the next Global Ocean Race and she has passed my
contact info to the organizers. I'd have to find a class 40 racing boat
to do this. Anyway lots of excitement going on here.

I'm glad to here everything is going well for you in Ruston. Its great
to here that you're learning a lot. I look forward to catching up with
you at convention.

God Bless,
Kris