[Nfbf-l] Exciting Day!!

Kirk Harmon kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 20:34:09 UTC 2009

Sherril, I am glad that you dedicated your time and energy to this very
important adventure! I have worked with kids in the central Florida area
from time to time and they are so aware and attune to what you are doing and
telling them. I can relate to how wonderful they made you feel and you can't
believe how many of them will remember all that you taught them and how
positive you have made blindness and Braille to them! I thank you for your
time and energy you have dedicated to this and God Bless You for  it! Your
friend in the cause, Kirk
Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore CT.
Orlando, FL. 32812

Phone:
Office: 1-407-380-3371
Cell: 1-407-473-2176
BOA/FR
District Director
E. central Division

BOA/FR
Fundraising coordinator
911 cell phone  donations Program

City of Orlando
Mayor's Advisory Counsel
Counsel member

"Blinded Veteran's Helping Blinded Veteran's"
"Smiles are nothing more than 30 second vacations"!