[Nfbf-l] Merchants division

David Anspach danspach at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Mar 10 03:12:34 UTC 2009

Hi Debbie,
I'm currently the secretary for the merchants division. Paul Prescott is the
treasurer and Debbie Hietala is vice-president. The division no longer has a
president as it is my understanding that Mary Hayes has resigned. I'm not
100% sure about her resignation , so anyone who has any additional
information please speak up <smile>.

I think the best person to talk to is probably Debbie Hietala as she is now
acting president (if it is true that Mary Hayes has actually resigned). If
you want her e-mail address and phone number, please contact me off-list as
I'm not sure Debbie would like it to be sent to the entire list.

Dave