[Nfbf-l] Parent in Brandon

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Tue Mar 10 11:11:27 UTC 2009

Hi Debby,

Marion and I live close to Brandon; however, we don' t fit the order.
Mairon may know of someone and I will talk to him.  We've had a hectic week
and it appears it will be this way all week (not a bad thing though).  If
Marion doesn't contact you maybe you can see if our local DBS office can
assist you 813 871 7190 my counselor's name is Louise Peyton but she doesn't
deal with children.

Sorry I could not be of more help.
Merry