[Nfbf-l] American Idol blind contestant

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Wed Mar 11 02:22:33 UTC 2009

Hi Gina,

I am a big time American Idol watcher and I'm crazy about Scott Mack entire.
I didn't think his performance this evening was his best but I certainly
believe he will be voted back next week. I just cast my vote before I Sat
down to the computer. Everyone, the program is on Fox at 8:00 p.m. EST and
it will be aired again tomorrow evening at either 8:00 or 9:00 p.m. I'm not
certain of the exact time but love this show.

Kathy