[Nfbf-l] Fw: [accesscomp] The new VRStream Companion, Tek talk, march 16.

Kirk Harmon kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 14:12:15 UTC 2009

Awesome, however, I won't have my Victor  to play with during the workshop!
CRAP!
 Thanks for the information anyway! Kirk

Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore Ct.
Orlando, FL. 32812

Phone:
Office: 1-407-380-3371
Cell: 1-407-473-2176
BVA/FRG
District Director
E. central Division

BVA/FRG
Fundraising coordinator
911 cell phone  donations Program

City of Orlando
Mayor's Advisory Counsil
Counsil member

"Blinded Veteran's Helping Blinded Veteran's"
"Smiles are nothing more than 30 second cvacations"!