[Nfbf-l] Sentencing

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri Mar 13 07:00:48 UTC 2009

Kris, justice has been served.

I was accosted last year, on my way to the Pasadena, (California), Public
Library.  For what?  For hitting, (really tapping), trees!   The guy asked
me, "Why did you hit that tree?"  I told him that it was none of his
business.  Well, he followed me to the street corner, and beat me with my
cane.   I yelled out for the police, and the Hispanic man fled into the
condominium.  But some passers-by heard me holler, and encouraged me to go
to the police station.

See, you're not the only one.  And the guy?  Only Heaven knows!  He never
did that to me again!

We ain't vulnerable!  Not now?  Not ever!

Eric
Eric from Los Angeles!:  Please join my basebball list by going to
eric at pmpmail.com, and put in the subject line: I want to join your baseball
list.

Starting March 18, and ending March 20, you can go to
www.zanesvilletimesrecorder.com and clicking on Local News, then, Be
Neighborly.  Be neighborly!  It's yours truly's birthday!