[Nfbf-l] Newsline changes

David Anspach danspach at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Mar 14 03:07:56 UTC 2009

Hi Sabrina,
Ok, let me be the first to ask a question <grin>. I have already notified
some of the news line subscribers who I work with about the change. "The
first question I received was "why?" I figure it is a matter of economics,
but wasn't 100% sure. Also, someone wanted to know if the introduction
message you hear when you dial the toll-free number will be changed so that
our local number is no longer given.

Thanks for answering these initial questions. I'm sure there will be more
<smile>.

Dave