[Nfbf-l] Congratulations, Debbie Hietala

David Anspach danspach at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Mar 14 18:20:19 UTC 2009

Hi Marion,
Thanks for the clarification. However, we still do not know for sure if Mary
Hayes has or has not resigned.  Does anyone currently on this list know
Mary? If so, can you find out for us if she has definitely resigned? It
appears that the merchants division is beginning to fall apart.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Dave