[Nfbf-l] Newsline changes

Kirk Harmon kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 19:58:12 UTC 2009

Yes Sherri, it did. I also believe that we are, for any area codes affected,
suppose to use our toll free number instead of their old local area code
numbers. Kirk
Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore Ct.
Orlando, FL. 32812

Phone:
Office: 1-407-380-3371
Cell: 1-407-473-2176
BVA/FRG
District Director
E. central Division

BVA/FRG
Fundraising coordinator
911 cell phone  donations Program

City of Orlando
Mayor's Advisory Counsil
Counsil member

"Blinded Veteran's Helping Blinded Veteran's"
"Smiles are nothing more than 30 second cvacations"!