[Nfbf-l] Indisposed

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 16 00:30:48 UTC 2009

Dear Mark,

There is nothing too it.  I have had 3 of them already and It did not hurt
and I was just woozy for a few hours afterward and fine after that.
The pooper-snooper can find anything and even remove things too.
It is more precautionary than anything.  That way you have no surprizes down
the road.
The only thing that will bother you is the I.V. in your arm.
Heck, I did not even realize I had been through my first one until I found
myself back in the recovery room and they told me I could go home in a half
an hour.
I did not even remember it happened, but I had lost and hour and a half in
time.

Good luck and I hope every thing comes out okay.

David Evans, NFBF----- Original Message -----