[Nfbf-l] Recovering

Mark markspark at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 17 10:31:05 UTC 2009

I'm in some trouble then, because I don't see how I'm going to have the time
between now and the trip.  I hate to do this, but because of this problem
and scheduling changes at work which mean I am going to be cutting into more
of my personal time off than I expected, and the recent medical issue which
caused me to lose some time, I'm debating whether this legislative trip is a
good idea for me.  And I am a first timer doing this with someone else who
just joined our chapter and is not that familiar yet with NFB.  I'm sorry if
I sound like I'm in panic mode, but the scheduling issue has been on my mind
for a while.  Let's talk further.  Because I am not sure this idea of
accompanying everyone on this legislative event is such a good idea.
Mark Tardif
You can't hug your loved ones with nuclear arms