[Nfbf-l] Bowling for the blind

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 17 12:17:36 UTC 2009

Kirk,
    Well, I certainly am not willing to give up on the competitive side of
sports. We may need to find some alternative ways of doing things, but the
competition isn't over. In fact, just before I came to an understanding of
my blindness, I watched a totally blind guy roll a 200 game. Now, I wonder
if my ex-wife still has my ball with the fingertip grip!

Marion