[Nfbf-l] FW: [TABI] FW: Accessible Transportation Survey at http://mtcinc.transit.sgizmo.com

elizabeth McNally bethmac at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 18 01:31:30 UTC 2009

Carlos asked me to pass this along. This is an online survey and you must
use the link provided.

Betty

Meeting the Challenge, Inc. is conducting a survey designed to collect
information from people with disabilities regarding their experiences with
public transportation. We would like to invite all people with disabilities
to participate. Information gathered will be used to determine what barriers
still exist in public transportation for people with disabilities and will
be used to create Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) technical assistance
materials directed toward alleviating those barriers.

This is an on-line survey which can be accessed from this link:
http://mtcinc.transit.sgizmo.com .  It is estimated that it will take from 5
to 15 minutes to complete the survey. If you do not have internet access,
you can participate by calling Meeting the Challenge at 1-800-864-4264
(select menu choice #2), Monday through Friday between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM
(MT), and a staff member will assist you with the survey by telephone. If
you prefer a paper copy of the survey, one can be obtained by calling the
same phone number.

Please forward this e-mail to any individuals with a disability or to any
groups serving individuals with disabilities that you feel would be
appropriate respondents. We thank you for your participation and assistance!
This survey is being conducted by Meeting the Challenge, Inc with a grant
received from the Federal Transit Administration.

Cristi L. Harris

Special Projects Director

Meeting the Challenge, Inc

(800) 949-4232 (CO, MT, ND, SD, UT, WY)