[Nfbf-l] Bowling for the blind

elizabeth McNally bethmac at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 18 02:25:56 UTC 2009

Dwight, Sherri, and all other  chapter leaders going to Tallahassee:

It is helpful if each chapter make their own appointments with
representatives and senators in their arrea. Those who you do not have
appointments for you can do a drop in. I will be asking those who have gone
several times before to also help those who have not gone before. Especially
those from Tallahassee and Martin County as well as Palm Beach.  If a couple
of folks in each group going could call a few the job is not difficult.

If anyone needs my assistance please do not hesitate in contacting me. My
home number is 305.935.4338 and my cell is 305.343.9080. and my e-mail is
bethmac at bellsouth.net.

Betty