[Nfbf-l] sorry

elizabeth McNally bethmac at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 19 13:16:10 UTC 2009

Mark,

There may be some who do not think that issues which concern us personally
are appropriate subject matter but there are also many of us who do. We are
the NFBF family and we are here to support each other in times of stress or
concern. Just as I am glad that Pat came to us with her concerns about her
first meeting you weere very appropriate in coming to the family about
yours. If folks do not want to read any particular message there is the
delete key. I have a bigger concern in that people do not change subject
lines and then those who wish not to read about the subject may delete
something they needed to read. I have replied to messages and then found my
reply did not have anything to do with the subject line and may have been
important to others. I realize that it is easy just to hit reply but a
suggestion is if the subject line is not what we want perhaps use forward
and change the subject line.

Mark, I am very glad you are with us and please do not leave. I did see that
you called last night and I will be back to you later today. I did not get
in until just before 11 and did not think you would appreciate a call at
that time.

Betty