[Nfbf-l] FW: Emailing: NFBF 2009 Position Papers for everyone to read

elizabeth McNally bethmac at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 19 16:06:29 UTC 2009

Everyone here are the cover letter and three of the position papers for
Tallahassee. I had hoped to have all of them before I sent them out but here
is what we have. If anyone has any questions please let me know. These
papers are not only for those attending the Tallahassee Event but forr
everyone since the event is just the beginning and we will need follow up
after we return  from everyone.

Betty