[Nfbf-l] Austin is out of Surgery and Going To Recovery

Holly Idler hbeanie at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 20:21:08 UTC 2009

Patty, Dwight, Austin and Amanda,
I am glad to hear that the operation went so well. You are in my thoughts
and prayers. Austin is a great kid and will recover quicker than the doctors
think.
Have a restful weekend. I know you have been so stressed out the last few
days.
Holly

--
"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day. Take one to say Thank You."
Walter A. Ward