[Nfbf-l] FW: [Brl-coordinators] Nebraska Coin Launch Events

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Sat Mar 28 20:37:06 UTC 2009

MessageHello everyone,
As Florida's Braille Coordinator, I daily receive messages from other
coordinators telling about events done in their respective states.  This one
from Nebraska has several interesting ideas I thought I'd share, in case any
chapters out there want to take on a similar, or completely different,
project.

Sherrill