[Nfbf-l] Austin is continueing his amazing progress

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 30 12:04:27 UTC 2009

Dwight, Patty, & Austin,
    I am happy to hear of Austin's perfect recovery. Your messages prompt me
to pray for him and see him whole, healthy, and complete. Merry and I have
hoped to get to St. Joe's to see all of you, but our schedule has not been
cooperative. Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers, sending you
healing energy for Austin and stamina for Patty and you!

Fraternally,
Merry & Marion