[Nfbf-l] chapter in Tallahassee

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 15:48:24 UTC 2009

Dwight, I was glad to hear how well Your son is recovering from his intense
surgery! I am glad for you and Patty's happiness that all of your and your
friends prayers were answered! I would like to ask you if you knew the
contact information of the past President of the Tallahassee  Chapter? I
met her in Jax at our State convention their and was hoping to catch up with
her. If you could give me a hand with this, I would greatly appreciate it!
KH
Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore CT.
Orlando, FL. 32812

Phone:
Office: 1-407-380-3371
Cell: 1-407-473-2176
BVA/FR
District Director
E. central Division

BVA/FR
Fundraising coordinator
911 cell phone  donations Program

City of Orlando
Mayor's Advisory Counsel
Counsel member

"Blinded Veteran's Helping Blinded Veteran's"
"Smiles are nothing more than 30 second vacations"!