[Nfbf-l] Jacksonville Cut-A-Thon media coverage

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Tue Mar 31 22:16:40 UTC 2009

Yes, I'm the fundraising list. I will sent this to them as well.
I was going to go over this event, but the reporter did a good job covering it. We did have a raffle drawings during the day for the customers and the stylists. There was not a lot of cost to this event. We still have $500 worth of donated hairspray we will sell.
We were talking about how it would be great if we could do this next year state wide on the same day. Think about it. It was great to see a segment of the business community come together and embrace our cause.

Gina Minichiello, Board Member
Treasurer, Greater Jacksonville Chapter
minichiellog at comcast.net