[Nfbf-l] question

rachel Jacobs oceanrls at hotmail.com
Sun May 17 03:23:30 UTC 2009

Hello all. I'm not sure if any of you can help me, but I have a subject that I need some suggestions with. My chapter, Manasota chapter, had our meeting today and a member brought up an issue that she feels is important. She wants to find out how we can get different sports channels on television to have more audio of what is happening exactly as well as have the scores announced. She said that her husband likes to watch sports, but he doesn't always know what is going on because the score is on the bottom of the screen. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to go with this? I appreciate any advice!
Rachel Jacobs
President of the Manasota Chapter