[Nfbf-l] free dinner for vets at golden coral

Lappland lappland at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 2 01:47:50 UTC 2009

This is a heads up to all about something the Golden Corral started 9 years ago. Join your military friends at the Corral.

Military Appreciation Monday
Free "Thank You" Dinner
Monday, Nov. 16, 2009,
5 p.m. To 9 p.m.

Golden Corral's 9th annual Military Appreciation Monday dinner will be held on Monday, November 16, 2009, from 5 to 9 PM in all Golden Corral restaurants nationwide.

The free dinner meal is a special "thank you tribute" to any person who has ever served in the United States Military. If you are a veteran, retired, currently serving, in the National Guard or Reserves, you are invited to join us for Golden Corral's Military Appreciation Monday dinner.

Florida Outreach Center for the Blind, Inc.
Office: (561) 640-6029
E-Mail: info_focb at bellsouth.net

Please remember to support the Florida Outreach Center for the Blind by donating a dollar or more to help fund our worthy programs. Send your tax deductible
gift to:
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind
1280 N. Congress Ave., Ste-108
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Or use the Pay Pal link on our web site at:
www.flblindcenter.org
Thank you!