[Nfbf-l] Fw: Training on Service Animals and Public Transportation

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 01:51:18 UTC 2009

Hello all, I am just passing this along for anyone that might be interested in this topic!  I have been trying to get people involved with this crucial conference call meeting that will be going on for the next 2 weeks for us to be able to interact with government officials from our National levels as well as State, and local to discuss how we can improve transportation for Seniors, low income users, ETC! This is the first time ever that our government officials that are leading our national programs will listen to us, the users, to try to formulate a program to specifically utilize what we tell them during the next 2 weeks about how we, the users, feel should be done to make our transportation work not for them, but for us! I am truly excited about this interaction with us and them! Please try to sign up and be a part of what is being discussed and let them here your thoughts on this important topic! I am also asking you to forward this to all of your blind and disabled friends so they, too, may participate in this exciting conference  meeting! Your friend in the cause, KirkP.S. I am following this e-mail with another that has the direct information about the confeerence for anyone that would like to check it out further!